Distance Learning – When register on CIEED Diploma or Certificate we will provide with you online learning and development resources via CMI ManagementDirect, a set of workbooks which will enable and support self- directed study. You will have access to an online learning portal and a tutor who will help guide you through the learning material and answer any questions you may have. The tutor will be one of our Associates who will have an in-depth knowledge and a background in the module being studied. You will be able to share your learning experience with other students and share the answers to questions given to them by their tutor.
Study Centre – We work with a number of partners throughout the world and, depending on the geographical location, we are in some cases able to offer study at one of our approved centres. In this study mode you will be able to attend timetabled classes and study alongside other students with support from local tutors. You will also have access to online learning material and our network of Associates who will provide specific support for individual units of study. Please contact us to see whether we are able to provide a study centre near you.
PROFESSIONAL BODY MEMBERSHIP
Successful completion of a CMI qualification, together with relevant employment experience can lead to professional membership of the CMI and subsequently Chartered Manager status.
- Associate ACMI – obtain a Level 3 business or management qualification.
- Member MCMI – obtain a Level 5 business or management qualification plus 3 years relevant management experience.
- Fellow FCMI – obtain a Level 5 or Level 7 business or management qualification plus 10 years relevant management experience, 3 years of which are at senior level.
Candidates attaining MCMI and FCMI will be eligible to apply for Chartered Manager status and use the designatory letters CMgr
It is also possible to achieve membership purely based on experience our Associates can help mentor and provide support for this route. Please contact us for further information.
CONTINUING PROFESSSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Take ownership of your own development. Let us work with you to help you become a better professional, manager or leader. Enhance your employability, enrich your CV and give yourself the best opportunity to develop your career. For personal and professional career development, CV preparation etc.
Personal and Professional Development
- Personal/Professional/Career Development
- Personal/professional development guidance and support
- Career development support – preparing and developing your CV, applying for jobs, interview skills, presentation skills, report writing etc
- Interpersonal skills, communication etc
- Face-to-face mentoring via Skype, Zoom etc.
- Tailored professional development – eg HR, finance, engineering, IT/BCS, marketing, medical profession management,
- Professional coaching and mentoring
- Simulated experiential development – join with others to learn about business (and yourself) in a range of simulated business settings.
Management and Leadership Development
- Study leading management and leadership qualifications leading to degrees, masters, doctorates
- Gain professional recognition with the Chartered Management Institute based on your experience and qualifications
- CPD Support
- Online CPD scheme (enhanced CiEED CPD/employability diagnostic inc CV maintenance)
- Extensive information and research services
- Self-assessment diagnostic tools
- Professionally assessed diagnostics, development centre etc (extra cost)
- Interactive online learning (CiEED enhanced tools too)